Assetto Corsa Cars Chevrolet Monza 500E.F. 0.1.1 Downloads MODs
The Chevrolet Monza was a passenger car of the D segment , manufactured by the US firm General Motors , through its subsidiary in Brazil , for the brand Chevrolet . It is a large medium-sized car, based on the third generation of the German Ascona Opel that was introduced in 1980 in Europe .
It featured two types of bodywork: 4-door sedan , and 2-door Coupé . It had planned the production of a third bodywork being this one Station Wagon of four doors, nevertheless the project did not prosper.
Monza Classic SE 500EF – 2.0 8v “Fase II”, 116cv MPFI
The Chevrolet Monza 500EF was a limited edition, top of line, of one of the most popular and successfull cars from GM in Brazil. Was also a tribute to Emerson Fittipaldi, who besides being Bi Champion Formula 1, had just won the traditional 500 Miles Indianapolis back in time.
Unrar the file into your “assettocorsacontentcars” folder. Replace all files if is necessary.
– High detailed interior and exterior
– Physics based on factory standards, sotck version
– Sounds are original from BMW E30, by Kunos
– No SQ lods, may cause performance issues on low specification systems
– The driver position isn’t very good, so you may experience some graphics issues with the onboard cam… The problem can be solved by setting the option “Hide Driver Arms”, in Options menu.
Work In Progress, still developing original sounds.
The mod will have only one sport variation, the Chevrolet Monza S/R, Hachback, 2 doors:
For Opel and tuned versions, see my other mod (Ascona GT and Irmscher)