Assetto Corsa Cars Opel Ascona C GT Downloads MODs
Opel Ascona C was a mid-size car from Opel , which was in production from august 1981 to October 1988 . The model was the Opel variant of it in numerous countries produced so-called J-Car series from General Motors .
For the first time in this class used Opel front-wheel drive . Ascona C was present as two or four-door sedan as well as a five-door combi coupé with large tailgate. More bodywork manufacturers specialized in rebuilding the two-door sedan to a convertible , which could also be purchased through the regular Opel dealer network .
Ascona C’s history can be divided into three chapters. The versions differ slightly in bodywork and equipment. The major change was the transition from Ascona Ascona C 1 to C 2, where there is also found extensive body changes place.
Opel Ascona C GT 1988, 2.0i 130bhp
Sports saloon by Opel, based on GM “J” Car Ascona C.
Unrar the file into your “assettocorsacontentcars” folder. Replace all files if is necessary.
– High detailed interior and exterior
– Momo Arrow alloys
– Calibre rear wing
– Tuned suspension
– Physics based on factory standards
– Sounds are original from BMW E30, by Kunos
– No SQ lods, may cause performance issues on low specification systems
– The driver position isn’t very good, so you may experience some graphics issues with the onboard cam… The problem can be solved by setting the option “Hide Driver Arms”, in Options menu.
Work In Progress, still developing original sounds.
Upcoming variation, confirmed:
Irmscher Ascona GT, 2.0 16v